Thursday, May 13, 2010

Glitterchicks!



I haven't laughed as hard as I did last night in a long time. My upline Lisa Freeman has a meeting for her downline once a month where we swap cards and share project ideas. I look forward to this night out each month because I am guaranteed a good time! Thanks Pam and Missy for giving me an abdominal workout! So, getting on to what I brought for my swap and project...for my swap I used the new stencil and embossing folder in the summer mini, Barely Banana, Cameo Coral, and Close to Cocoa ink and card stock, and linen thread. Most of my recent projects have retiring colors in them because I've been trying to use them up to make room for all the new stuff! Sticking with retiring colors, I also used Blush Blossom card stock for my share project. I masked the top and bottom of my card and sponged Gable Green, Summer Sun, Ruby Red, Cameo Coral and Brocade Blue classic inks in the open area in the middle. Finally, I used stamps from the Elements of Style set also in the new summer mini! This card literally took me 3 minutes to put together!

No comments:

Post a Comment