Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Diva Coffee Break Design #180



It's the middle of the week already! I have way too much to do and not enough time! This weeks challenge was a color challenge and once again, the DCBD team gave a combination of colors that I would never think to put together. I started with a Gable Green base and stamped it all over with a stamp from the Elements of Style set. Then I sponged over the new vintage stencil with Bashful Blue and added the same Elements of Style stamp that I used on the base in Gable Green. I really liked the cut out of the edge that I did on my Mojo Monday card so I did it again on this one and put a flower from the Vintage Vogue set in the opening. My sentiment is also from the Elements of Style set. I embellished it with some Rhinestone brads, then put it all together and this is what I ended up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment