Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Ronnie!


My big brother's birthday is this week and I wanted to make him a neat card. So, who comes to mind when I think really neat card? Michelle Zindorf! Her work is amazing and you can check out more of her fabulous art by clicking on her name. So, I needed to try something manly and not too difficult, so I chose the card that she made using the Branch Out stamp set. The color's I used for the back ground were, Taken with Teal, Pacific Point, Basic Black, More Mustard and Sahara Sand. Then I stamped my tree in Black, the leaves were done in Old Olive and Handsome Hunter, and lastly, I gave my tree some dimension with a silver gel pen. My sentiment was from the Fresh Cuts set and I put it on some black twine. Finally, I added a silver eyelet in each corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment