Monday, May 30, 2011

Salute to our service men and women


Today is a day that we remember our fallen service men and women and I thank God for the sacrifice they made for my freedom. As a military wife, daughter, and sister-n-law, I am honored by the service of our military. My father served 24 years in the US Navy and my mother served 3 years active duty, 25 years civil service, and continues to work as a contractor for the Navy. My hubby is in his 17th year serving in the US Coast Guard as a C-130 Mission System Operator. His brother is serving in the US Navy on the USS Bush which just got underway for a 7 month mission. All of our military services deserve a salute for their dedication, sacrifice, and service to this wonderful country. Most of all they should remain in our prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment