Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Coverall Dresses

About two weeks ago I stumbled upon the cutest coverall dress. In the link you will see how to make this darling little dress made from an old pair of coverall's. I love coverall's and remembered that I put two pair that Cassie had outgrown in length in the attic. You guessed it, I ventured into the attic for those coverall's! It really was easy...pick out some fabric, cut off the legs and attach the skirt! VIOLA...the overalls are back in business!



3 comments:

  1. Too cute! I'm going to have to have a girl so that I can make some of these! :o) I made Jonathan a pair of pants this fall, so I'm feeling a little cocky, but we know what happens to those at your house! (Male chickens I mean) Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you. You're such a good Mommy. Cute model too. I bet her Dad is a handsome man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys crack me up!
    Jackie, I think your safe from the cone :-)
    Yes, her daddy is pretty handsome!

    ReplyDelete