Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Favorite Handbag




In addition to my purse, I tote this bag everywhere too! I carry my bible, magazines, school books, scout stuff...it all depends on the day and where I need to go! I have to admit, I cheated a little. Instead of using my Big Shot to cut the squares, they were pre-cut when I got them! I can honestly say, this is the only project I've bought pre-cut fabric for and I only did it because I loved the fabric! Take a close look at the handles. Because the squares were pre-cut, I had to sew several together to make a long enough handle! I cut my batting the same size as my squares so when I snipped all the edges, it made for a fuller look and showed off the raggedy edges. This technique also makes the bag less floppy. Hope you like it as much as I do! Oh, I didn't cheat on my flower...it was made with the Big Shot extra-large flower folds die!

No comments:

Post a Comment