Sunday, December 12, 2010

Waterfront Market



Sorry for seriously neglecting my blog lately! Here's a big part of the reason why...I participated in a Crafter's Market at Waterfront Park in Elizabeth City the last two Saturday's. My girlfriend Chrissy...I should call her my partner in crime...talked me into it! So, I put a table full of things together from coaster's to cards, purse's to banner's and a few other random things. Chrissy is an experienced Crafter's Market participant and me...well, I'm not so seasoned! I did learn a few things but most important, I had a lot of fun! I have to thank her for breaking me in! Thankfully Chrissy's product kept us warm...she makes corn bags and powder mitts! If you look closely, you'll see the microwave...we just tossed our corn bags and hand warmers in for a minute or so and we actually stayed pretty comfortable! Even though it looked sunny and nice...it was FRIGID! Shortly after we packed up for the day, it started to snow! I have to wish Chrissy "Good Luck" for next week...I can't go cause it's my birthday...more on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment