Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dusty Diva



For this Diva Coffee Break Design, I wanted to use my rose from the Fifth Avenue Floral. This is a great stamp set to emboss on glossy paper. To color my rose, I put some rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball and then put a drop of Dusty Durango on it and dabbed it onto the rose. My leaves were cut with the Little Leaves Sizzlit for the Big Shot. Before I mounted my Shimmery Gold piece, I wrapped it with the polka dotted Dusty Durango. Under the gold I mounted a strip of Shimmery White onto the Dusty Durango base. Finally for my sentiment, I used a stamp from the Heard from the Heart set.

2 comments:

  1. The way you did the rose is really nice! I may be giving that a try sometime very soon. Very pretty card, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Thanks for playing along with the divas!!

    ReplyDelete