Friday, July 16, 2010

Sketch Frenzy Friday!


I think this was the first time I made it to my desk this week. It's been so hot in the FROG, that I've been a little hesitant to go up there...the poor window unit works so hard to keep that room cool. Anyway, I used my Sense of Time and Medallion stamp sets for this weeks challenge. On my Marina Mist piece, I stamped the gears in Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, and Early Espresso. I layered a piece of Blueberry Crisp DSP and stamped it with the Medallion. I wanted to give it an antique look, so I stamped it 3 times slightly off from each other. The clock is stamped on a piece of Crumb Cake CS and Stamped in Early Espresso. Finally, I tied a piece of Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon...it just dawned on my that it's retired. Oh well, I guess it's a little late since my card is all put together!

No comments:

Post a Comment