Thursday, August 12, 2010

Another Great Glitterchick's meeting!



I always have a ton of fun at my Glitterchicks club! This month was especially exciting because it was post convention! Yippy! I so wish I could have gone...maybe next year! Each month we do a themed card swap and project share's! The share theme for this month was embellishments...for mine, I used the new Marina Mist taffeta ribbon and a mini vintage tag! You can't tell from the picture, but I did the cracked glass technique over the image. My project was the most time consuming to do, but I wanted to show off how versatile our clear blocks and stamps are! I placed 5 flower outlines from the Awash with Flowers stamp set on the large clear block and was able to stamp them on my card front all at the same time! It was great because I was able cut out a lot of extra stamping by placing several on the block at the same time! We all expected tonight's meeting to run a little long since it was post convention and I must say it was well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment