Thursday, August 26, 2010

Norfolk Botanical Gardens











My girlfriend and I packed up some lunches, the kids and headed to the Norfolk Botanical Gardens. I can remember as a kid whining, "Do we have to go look at flowers?" Let me just say, it was nothing like I remembered...it's so interactive for the kids and now that I'm a little more grown up, I can appreciate those flowers I used to whine about. We had a picnic on the hill next to the airport, so while we ate lunch we got to watch planes land and take off. There is an amazing butterfly garden there, we were able to see all sorts of native butterflies, caterpillars and chrysalis's. Chrissy is the mother of the two beautiful red heads. She also takes amazing photos and has some work on display at the gallery in Hertford. If you want to see more of her work, you can visit her blog...here!

No comments:

Post a Comment