Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Kit!



Today I made a card for my friend Kit! She celebrated her birthday this weekend and I'm sure her wish this year is for Ellery to beat her Leukemia. I want to ask all of my friends, family and visitor's to my blog to please keep this family in your prayers. God's purpose usually isn't clear when we're in the midst of a trial, but if we trust in Him, He can see us through anything!
For this card, I used the Blueberry Crisp designer paper, the hat pin and beads from the retired Stampin' Up pretties kit, and the Elements of Style stamp set. After I punched a 1 3/4" circle in the top piece of paper I punched a smaller circle on the next layer. Then I poked an even number of holes around the edge and began stitching with some metalic embrodiary floss.

No comments:

Post a Comment