Thursday, April 29, 2010

Vintage Stencil


I'm having lots of fun playing with items from the summer mini! I saw a similar card on Sherri Barron's blog and just had to give it a try. Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink and Kraft were my color choices. Instead of using the smooch spritz, I sponged Chocolate Chip ink over the stencil. The new Square Lattice embossing folder gave this a burlap look, especially when I touched up the corners with some chocolate chip ink. It's probably hard to see the shimmer, but once I was finished putting the layers together, I added some Champagne Mist shimmer paint to a little spray bottle filled with water and sprayed the card. Once the mist dried, I embellished my card with the Pretty in Pink satin ribbon and a tag from the Thoughts and Prayers stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment